- Concept and Choreography: Anna Nowicka
- With music and sound composed and performed live by: Jasmine Guffond
- Lights: Aleksandr Prowaliński / Naia Burucoa
- Outside eye: Peter Pleyer
- Costume consultation: Martin Sieweke
- Photo by: Shelley Etkin, with Morteratch Glacier. Taken during our residency in Muzeum Susch Art Stations Foundation CH
- A Production: by Anna Nowicka in Co-production with DOCK ART funded by Berlin Senate Department for Culture and Europe.
- Special thanks to: Mateusz Szymanówka, Lulu Obermeyer, Joanna Leśnierowska, Nele Warthemann, Christoph Winkler and Matthias Rieger
With her works Berlin-based Anna Nowicka focuses on the choreography of the imaginary and the relationship between dreaming and dancing bodies. Just like dreams, her dance pieces guide spectators through diverse poetic and cinematic landscapes, unraveling unpredictable topographies, distinct esthetics and logics. In Flicker she invites sound-artist Jasmine Guffond and light-designers Aleksandr Prowaliński and Naia Burucoa to collect scattered pieces of dreams, hopes and desires and to weave them into an immersive, flowing, sensational journey. Flicker twirls and re-turns, stamps and sniffs its footsteps, inviting images to arrive, move the body and dissolve. In a vibrant light, it reverses what needs to be shed. It is a murmuring dance, pronouncing the words of change.