- Concept, choreography, performance: Anna Nowicka
- Music: Klaus Janek
- Costume: Kiss the Future / Tanja Padan
- Photography: Katarzyna Szugajew
- Premiere: 26 January 2017 / DOCK11 / Berlin
- Further shows: 27 January 2017 / DOCK11 / Berlin 30 February 2017 / Studio Theater / STS / Warsaw, 27/01/2017, DOCK11, Berlin; 26/02/2017, STS, Teatr Studio, Warsaw; 25 and 26/05/2017, DOCK11, Berlin;
This piece comes from a strong desire to be alone on stage, and physicalize the themes I’ve been researching for the past six years: attention, dreams and imagination. Raw Light is a tangible, physical, sensational solo journey of the body becoming. It is an elusive attempt to form a constantly shifting experience, and to allow for a flow of flickering images to emerge. It is a proximate presence of a liquid, multilayered, kaleidoscopic body that dances in raw lights between real and imagined, felt and dreamt, courageously pointing to the unseen and unknown. The tongue, the eyes and the limbs reach out for brightness. From the cut of soft tissue of time and space, a persistent trust explodes into being.